[WriteLog] 10.31 Simulator

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.31 Simulator
From: marrotte@attbi.com (Roger E. Marrotte)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:06:47 -0400
Same thing here when trying to run the new simulator. It says "Writelog is
not running!".  It is.  I then downloaded and installed the VBRUN60SP3 file.
That made no change. I think I already had it installed anyway.  I'm running
Windows XP Pro.  Maybe that's the problem, otherwise I'm out of ideas.

Roger, W1EM