[WriteLog] 10.31 Simulator

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.31 Simulator
From: Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@starlinx.com (Steve Baron - KB3MM)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 00:53:39 -0000
Wondering where people are downloading VBRUN60SP3 from.  I had VBRUN60SP$
dated 11/01 on my machine so I went to the MS site to see if ...SP4 had been
withdrawn.  Instead I learned that the latest version is ...SP5.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.asp

or

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?releaseid=28337&area=top&ordi
nal=21