[WriteLog] WF1b/Writelog format SP contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WF1b/Writelog format SP contest
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:45:28 -0500
Vern, apparently you missed SP7PS' post to the refector.  Although
the message did not clearly state that Cabrillo logs would be accepted,
it did provide a link to a program provided by Marek SP7DQR which
converts Writelog to Cabrillo.  I have not tried this yet, but the link is
http://www.bonus.com.pl/hams.

I already created a Cabrillo file using WT4I Cabrillo tools although
the SP RVG RTTY Contest is not directly supported for correct
scroing by WT4I.  Perhaps someone can report on how this new
program from SP7DQR works.

>From seeing this post, I can only guess that they are accepting Cabrillo
logs generated by this program.

You can still send the log as requested in the rules.  First you save your
WriteLog file as ASCII unformatted by time callsign.ext or callsign.all.
ou then have to open that file in Notepad and delete all contacts 40-10 meters
and save that file as callsign.80

Then open the original ASCII file again and highlight and delete all
80, 20, 15 and 10 meter contacts and save as callsign.40

You have to do this for all bands.

Also save the WL file as a dupe sheet and create a summary sheet the normal way.

When you are finished, you send the following files via E-mail:
callsign.80
callsign.40
callsign.20
callsign.15