[WriteLog] WF1b/Writelog format SP contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WF1b/Writelog format SP contest
From: sp7ps@bonus.com.pl (Pawel, SP7PS)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:36:51 -0000
Hello Don and Friends,

It is sad information, but SPDX RTTY doesn't accept Cabrillo... There are
separate Contest Commitees for SPDX CW/SSB and for RTTY part.
The software developed by Marek SP7DQR is ONLY for CW/SSB part and the
software doesn't know RTTY mode. Of course Marek could change it, but I
think Cabrillo is not prefered format for Contest Manager of SPDX RTTY.

My suggestion is: make ASCII file by band, ASCII by time, summary sheet and
duplicate list. You can do these three files from WriteLog without editing
it in Notepad.

Best 73's
Pawel, SP7PS
SN7N in contests