[WriteLog] Website Update - Eliminating RST field from QSO Entry Window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Website Update - Eliminating RST field from QSO Entry Window
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:42:08 -0000
> I may eliminate the RST field in every RTTY contest.  If
> someone gives a report other than 599, it can be easily edited in the
> main log window after the QSO has been logged.

I've been dropping RST from the prompt for nearly a year in just about every
RTTY contest.   Just saves screen space and speeds things up.  Have had the
described problem with the modules regardless of OS in use, including
Win98SE and WinXP.  Don's procedure is highly recommended -- I'm now using
XP for everything,

Jon     K1US