[WriteLog] PTT on CW port RTS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PTT on CW port RTS
From: cfullgraf@sprynet.com (Chuck Fullgraf)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 14:22:03 -0400
I have a similar problem with my 756Pro, it keys at times when the computer
is turned on. I forget the exact situation becasue the fix was to set my
TopTen DX Doubler in manual mode when I am not contesting.

For the most part, it is now not an issue.

Of course, that has caused much grief trying to get the radio to send CW on
occaissions until I remembered to put the DXDoubler back in auto :-).

Chuck, KE4OAR