[WriteLog] pk-232 CW - 'cause its there!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] pk-232 CW - 'cause its there!
From: vk4cej@uq.net.au (John - vk4cej)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 19:51:13 +1000
>KB3MM said
> Have you tried the WL reader ?

If you mean the ultra tiny window (on my 1152 x 864 screen) that pops up
when you click "Window / CW Display / Start Recieve" with 6 lines of stuff
that streams across from right to left so fast that it is almost impossible
to keep up with and cannot be scrolled back, then yes I have.  :-)

John

PK232