[WriteLog] Erratic Cw

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Erratic Cw
From: ron.stordahl@digikey.com (Ron Stordahl)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 11:00:41 -0500
The W5XD solves the problem, but at a high cost if all its additional
features are of no value to you.  Too bad someone doesn't make just the
keyer portion...but even then it would probably be $100.00 what with the
limited market.

One feature which is absolutely critical is its ability to abort any
transmission in progress...which it does immediately with a function key, or
by touching the paddle.

Now that I have this unit I don't think I could do with out however.

Ron N5IN