[WriteLog] Erratic Cw

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Erratic Cw
From: K4JA Paul" <k4ja@crosslink.net (K4JA Paul)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:59:08 -0000
Hello All

Joe is right on the mark.  I recently installed a total of 684MB in my
Writelog PC's (4) and upgraded to WIN 2000. RAM is just not that expensive
these days.  I also have them fairly stripped down. I do not Normally have
Keying problems.

BTW way all my Logging PC's are identical this really helps for trouble
shooting.  I had a minor keying problem with one PC last weekend so we knew
that it was set up related NOT a general flaw somewhere.

73 Paul
K4JA/KM4M