[WriteLog] Big Update on RTTY call database

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Big Update on RTTY call database
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 21:23:18 -0500
Thanks to Eddie for the master files from the 2001 CQ/RJ WW RTTY
Contest and 2002 WPX RTTY Contest.  I have added these calls to
the file.  The file was just scrubbed of old calls by Ed, K4SB.  So there
may be some old calls in this new file but probably not too many.

The new .dta file has been uploaded to www.geocities.com/writelog and
is now available.  The file now has 21,204 total RTTY calls.

I've also deleted AA6TY and AA6TY/7 and added W7AY.  Congrats
to Chen on his new callsign.

The file you will download is aa5au_rtty052902.zip.  Unzipped you will
find aa5au_rtty052902.dta.  I normally place this file in my \ham\programs
subdirectory which is the default subdirectory for WriteLog.

Instructions on how to use the .dta file with WriteLog are also on the
geocities URL shown above (and below my signature).

I've also added a link to the presentation on SO2R RTTY I gave at the
Dayton Hamvention for those that might be interested.

See everyone in ANARTS next weekend!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog