[WriteLog] WORKED B-4

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WORKED B-4
From: k1vv@tmlp.com (Bob Doherty)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 17:30:22 -0400
OR your call is ONE DIT away from the DUP who
worked him ...

AND the DUP can't even copy his own call on CW ...
It happened to us in the last CW contest ....

When we kept getting ....  DUP... B4 ...

Tuning the band we ran into the DUP ...  listened for while ...
And sure enough .. when the DX came back ..
K1VV QSL ...  the DUP sent QSL ....

We thought we were going nuts at first ...
One the bands we just started on we got 3 DUPS in
a row .!!   ..
Murphy works in mysterious ways ......

Whitey   K1VV