[WriteLog] WORKED B-4

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WORKED B-4
From: af4z@palmnet.net (Don Winn)
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 23:18:14 -0400
Roy,
If you are called by a station and Writelog says you have worked
B4,  chances are, your call was not logged correctly by the other
station.  I suggest working the station again and log it.  It may show as a
dupe in your log but there is a match in the other stations log.   There is
no match for your first QSO with the station and with todays log checking
software, you will not get credit for the first.  You should for the
second.  Besides, you can work the station and move on faster than you can
explain why you don't care to work him again.  Having dupes in the log does
not count against you. Not having QSOs that match in both logs does.

Don  AF4Z