[WriteLog] Posting Responses to the Reflector

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Posting Responses to the Reflector
From: W3YY@aol.com (W3YY@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 13:35:03 EDT
In a message dated 6/30/02 9:24:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbastin@sssnet.com writes:

> Apparently nobody who responded thought that anyone else would be
> interested in the answer to your question.
>
> Could you please summarize the responses to the list?

I've noticed, in my short time on WriteLog reflector, that this seems to be a
common problem.  There are often good questions raised and, unfortunately,
most of the answers go only to the individual who raised the question.  While
there are certainly some circumstances where a private response is
appropriate, I'd encourage responses to the reflector so that all can receive
the benefit of the response.

73, Bob - W3YY

multipart/alternative
  text/html