[WriteLog] Posting Responses to the Reflector

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Posting Responses to the Reflector
From: kc5nyo@kc5nyo.net (kc5nyo)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 19:05:36 -0000
I'm not sure how the mailing list is set up, but it's
different than most I subscribe to. I guess it's set to
"reply-to" the individual poster, not the list. When I
hit "reply", it's addressed to the poster, not the list.
I've never had to use the "reply to all" option before,
but figured it out finally.

I guess it's meant to keep the traffic down a bit. But
you're right, a lot of answers and idea's are probably
never seen.

73, Mike
kc5nyo