[WriteLog] CANADA DAY CONTEST

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CANADA DAY CONTEST
From: nr1dx@arrl.net (Dave)
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 11:53:59 +0000
Gary

I thought  I had a problem at first...seems Writelog wont accept 3 letter
abbreviations for provinces. So if you work VE8RAC on CW and he sends "NWT"
you get to play around for a minute ..."NWT" ..."invalid province"..."NW
"???? nope wont accept that either  ..how about "NT" ahhh now  the finicky
program will accept that.

watch out for PEI vs PE as well....I'l bet ONT doesn't work either..#%@$&*