[WriteLog] TS-2000 & Laptop

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TS-2000 & Laptop
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 07:54:35 -0500
I believe that Rocketport's literature says it's 7- and 8-bit only - at
least their PCI card is that way - thus no FSK.  At least Rocketport has
this information available.  Most of the USB serial vendors don't have that
info available on their website, and you should try asking them about 5-bit
on the telephone!  hee hee