[WriteLog] Super Check Partial - Different??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Super Check Partial - Different??
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:08:40 -0500
Hi David,

You have the *option* of how you want the calls presented - either two
consecutive characters or two characters in the call. You have yours set the
second way.

To change it, go to Setup, Super Check Partial, and then check the way you
want it in the dialog box. Do a 'Save Configuration' and it will stay that
way.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com

Has anything changed in the later Versions of WL with respect to the Super
Check Partial Window??

What I'm finding is that when I type 2 letters into the Call field I then
get all the corresponding calls showing the window, but not necessarily with
the letters in the same order or together. For example, if I type "VE" I
would get all calls beginning with VE (or with VE together in the middle or
end of the call - i.e K4VEW), but also calls like 'VK2XE' or 'SV7RTE'!!

I always thought that only calls with the 2 consecutive letters that I typed
into the call field would show - or have I been imagining this??

Regards

David, VK2DPD