[WriteLog] SuperCable

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SuperCable
From: Keith Regli" <keith@kregli.com (Keith Regli)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 07:36:46 -0700
Great solution!  I find making custom cables solves a lot of problems.
However, my eyes don't do so well on the little pins anymore - even with
magnification.  When I really get stuck I go to www.cablestogo.com.  They
will make pretty much anything you need (for a price).  I haven't used them
recently, but in the past they've done a good job for me.

Keith Regli WB6BIG
mailto:keith@kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com