[WriteLog] My CW is chopped up in 10.33C

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] My CW is chopped up in 10.33C
From: n1au@rcn.com (Bill Santelmann)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:47:57 -0400
WriteLoggers,

I'm using LPT1 CW keying in W98SE that worked very well with
version 10.27, but I'm having trouble with version 10.33C.
Basically, when CW is sent portions of each character are
often removed, sometimes turning a dah into a dit. I can
send my call sign N1AU perfectly only about half the time
from a function key message.

Is this problem unique with me, or have others experienced
it also? I'll use an external keyer until I can figure it
out.

Thanks!

Bill  N1AU

multipart/alternative