[WriteLog] How to score WRTC stations on WL?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to score WRTC stations on WL?
From: ik0hbn@libero.it (Sante - IK0HBN)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 18:37:31 +0200
Thank you Scot!
I understand that something sounded bad, so I retrieve in the library QST
April 2002, dissolving all the doubts....Logs are just on their servers.

What to say? Writelog stunned me during this event. Let's say I always used
it till 2 years ago only for RTTY contesting, but on CW it's a real war
machine.
No one fault, no one hung....I have even been able to record the sound of
all the event on my HD and now I have to discover how to burn a CD to save
it for ever.
I discovered after the event that the saved sound was only which of the
calling stations. My CW answers and CQing had not been saved. Sure my fault.

I'd like having even a playable copy to use with a normal CD reader without
using a computer.
Let's image listening it while driving the car to job...-)))
All your suggestions are welcome!
Ciao
Sante
I run the sound board chipset as sound blaster. My old Sound Blaster Live
gave me a poor 7B, while motherboard offered a full 7F.
Sadly the only card available here is the Audigy in all its sausage. No
cheaper cards which run even better are available in the radius of 100 miles..