[WriteLog] How to score WRTC stations on WL?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to score WRTC stations on WL?
From: jbastin@sssnet.com (John E Bastin, K8AJS)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 13:42:29 -0400
At 18:37 +0200 07/14/2002, Sante - IK0HBN wrote:
>I discovered after the event that the saved sound was only which of
>the calling stations. My CW answers and CQing had not been saved.
>Sure my fault.

Don't know what radio you're using. On my FT1000MP I take the audio
from the AF OUT jack in the back, where the CW sidetone does not
appear. If I want to record my signal, I must press the MONI button,
so I hear my actual signal in QSK. Then I hear my signal in the
recording.

Hope this helps.

   _
  /~\ The ASCII        | J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
  \ / Ribbon Campaign  | jbastin@sssnet.com         K8AJS@arrl.net
   X  Against HTML     |          http://www.qsl.net/k8ajs
  / \ Email!           |