[WriteLog] Writelog Download Page

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Download Page
From: wf3m@fast.net (Bill Bosler)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:39:53 -0400
I just purchased the program and I got my download instructions via =
automated ( I guess!) e-mail.

I can't get the download page to come up and can't get any response of =
any kind to e-mail inquiries. I've found three different e-mail =
addresses for Ron, but got no answers to any e-mails.

I've made a bunch of phone calls and all I've gotten is the answering =
machine.

It would seem to me that if there's something wrong with the sales =
function at WL, it should be on their home page.

The secret download page idea is a bunch of crap. You need an ID code to =
make the program run so why not just have it available on the home page.

Does anyone know what the deal is here???

Bill Bosler - WF3M

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---