[WriteLog] PTT with radio control of Mark V

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PTT with radio control of Mark V
From: guido.ted@tin.it (Guido Tedeschi)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:28:33 +0200
Thanks for the answer dear Rajiv, but we do not use the VOX, so the delay is
not useful for us.
What we need is that the radio switches to TX with a CAT command and returns
to RX with another command.
This happens in SSB or in CW without keying, but, when the first dot or dash
is sent, the radio returns to RX.
This is the issue...
Thanks and 73
Guido, ik2bcp / iu2r / ab9dg