[WriteLog] Re: NCJ

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: NCJ
From: n5pa@arrl.net (Alan Clark)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:22:12 -0500
I talked with Rick Roderick, K5UR, the Delta Division Director, extensively
about this.  My comments to him, if they were going to take it out of QST,
start putting it in the NCJ, it would certainly bolster its circulation.  I
know it is strange this day and time, but there are still a lot of hams that
do not have access to the internet.  I told him that I was not pleased about
removing it from QST since it had a larger audience than some of the other
items in the magazine, but that I would support him whichever way he went.
I noticed that he voted against taking the items out of QST.

73's
Alan, N5PA