[WriteLog] Rig control of unlisted rig SOLUTION

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rig control of unlisted rig SOLUTION
From: dhatlestad@altavista.net (Don Hatlestad)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:40:03 +0800
Thank you to those that replied. Wayne, W5XD, pointed out that my addressing
problem could be solved in WRITELOG.INI using the [Rigs] section documented in
the online help. My IC-728 has the same command capabilities as the IC-725 so I
set the address to 0x38 in WRITELOG.INI and shazam, rig control.

Don, AC7FA

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.