[WriteLog] RTTY Function Key memory bank Help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Function Key memory bank Help
From: RCARIELLO@si.rr.com (RCARIELLO)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:09:06 -0000
Hello to all,

I am trying to set up saved messages using the function key memory bank for
RTTY operation. After the message is sent the Rttyrite program will not
receive anything until I hit the Esc. key. Is there a control code that I
can place at the end of the message text to do this automatically? I checked
the help files but did not see anything.

Just to mention, I am not set up to send the message to the radio. The text
is seen displayed on the screen but is not being transmitted. I don't think
this would cause the problem but I thought it a good idea to mention.

Thanks,
Rich AA2MF