[WriteLog] CT17 replacment

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CT17 replacment
From: don@hfradio.com (Don Melcher)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 09:40:59 -0700
What reasons??? - all it does is have 4 - 1/8" jacks in parallel - I use a
Icom OPC-478 (because I have them) programming cable, a stereo to mono
adapter, and a 1/8 "Y" from radio hack - plug it all together and it
controls the 746 & PW1 just fine! All the other interfaces in a DB9 will
work the same.

Don

W6ZO

Message: 15