FW: [WriteLog] Cabrillo format for WAE--not sure if the sponsors want i

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: [WriteLog] Cabrillo format for WAE--not sure if the sponsors want it
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:24:27 -0500
Forgot to send this to the reflector...

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com

All contests supported by WriteLog have the rules location on my website at
http://www.k9jy.com. Select 'WriteLog Contests' on the lower left part of
the navigation bar. They changed the rules for WAE this year (for EU
stations), so it would be a good thing to check.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com

Any idea where I can find a WAE website?
I'm not sure what the mults are, what format log, etc.