[WriteLog] 10.34 no buffer problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.34 no buffer problem
From: bob@cytanet.com.cy (Bob Henderson)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:09:41 -0000
Hi gang

I used V10.34 over the weekend in the WAE CW contest and things went pretty
smoothly but for one thing.

Exit from the call field is now automatic as soon as I hit the return key.
The catch up buffer in the call field is consequently disabled.  No longer
can I commence an exchange before I have entered a full call and then catch
up as the exchange is underway.  When I tried WL sent a partial call and I
had to send everything again to correct it.  Nightmare!

I don't know what prompted the change but please please please can we go
back to the way we were.

73

Bob 5B4AGN, P3F, ZC4ZM