[WriteLog] WL suggestions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL suggestions
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:47:03 -0400
I guess having + unconditionally send the next QTC would be an improvement,
especially since former CT users wouldn't have to learn something new. But
some may not be aware that you can *almost* do the job with the Down-Arrow
key: once the first QTC has been sent (by clicking on it or by typing
ALT-1), hitting Down-Arrow sends the next QTC. You have to remember that the
key sequence for sending the first QTC is different from subsequent QTC, but
I didn't find that a problem. I'd suggest making the first Down-Arrow send
the first QTC, but that would probably violate the Windows standard for
handling menu buttons in a dialog box (before the first QTC, Down-Arrow
scrolls through the menu buttons.)

73, Dick WC1M