[WriteLog] Cabrillo format for WAE--not sure if the sponsors want it

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo format for WAE--not sure if the sponsors want it
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:36:23 +0200
I did send W5XD a note, where the special WAE Format (similar to cabrillo)
is
described. It will be very fine, if writelog can have the output. cabrillo
is not
much helpful, because it can not handle QTCs..

So for more information look at :

http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedca.htm

The WAE homepage you find at:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedcw.htm