[WriteLog] Callsign Capture ?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Callsign Capture ?
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:07:00 -0500
Bob et al,

To capture the call and send the exchange automatically in RTTY you
have to hit the INSERT key.  To set up the insert key you have to add a
line in your writelog.ini file:

SendCallExchangeKey=3

In this instance, 3 represents F3 if F3 is your Exchange key (I use F3).
You can change the 3 to any number that you use for your Exchange key.

Add this line to your writelog.ini file under [Configuration] somewhere.
At the end is fine.  You may also want to add this line:

QrzFunctionKey=4

This allows you to log the current contact and send your "TU QRZ?" message
at the same time when you are running on a frequency.  In this instance, 4
represents F4 (I use F4 as my QRZ? buffer).  For a complete list of buffer
examples for SARTG, see www.geocities.com/writelog.

Hope to see you in the test, but I am on-call at work.

73, Don AA5AU