[WriteLog] Callsign Capture ?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Callsign Capture ?
From: Robert Webb" <g0urr@btopenworld.com (Robert Webb)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:31:26 +0100
Hi all, just getting ready for the SARTG contest and realized that i cannot
capture a callsign and send xchange automatically. Now i may be loosing my
marbles but I thought that by pressing the enter key then WL would capture
the last highlighted call and send the exchange. Am i loosing it ? I have
had to re-install WL due to a pc failure and am running the latest version.
Thanks in advance and look forward to seeing you all on my new 17"screen
this weekend (boy did the new screen make a difference)
Robert Webb
G0URR