[WriteLog] old computer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] old computer
From: vk4cej@uq.net.au (John - vk4cej)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:58:35 +1000
Tom, I suggest that you borrow and install a CD-ROM drive temporarily..
Then, on your hard drive, create the folder structure  WINDOWS\OPTIONS\CABS
and into the CABS folder, copy all the files from the WIN95 folder on the
CD.  All the files you will ever need are located in that folder......
Then, remove the borrowed CD-ROM drive ..... go to the CABS folder on your
hard drive and run SETUP.EXE.   At some time you will be asked whether to
use the WINDOWS folder to install into or whether to use WINDOWS.000   I
suggest you use WINDOWS .

cheers

John - vk4cej