Fw: [WriteLog] TUNE command suggestions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] TUNE command suggestions
From: bob@cytanet.com.cy (Bob Henderson)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:11:12 -0000
Well Jim;  Maybe all contest software should be geared to the guy who just
enters for a few hours after a good Sunday lunch and isn't sure whether he's
working his first or his nine hundred and ninety first qso!

I guess if it was then the world would be a better place huh?

73

Bob 5B4AGN, P3F, ZC4ZM

PS  I like your "We are supposed to be communicators and that is the
appropriate thing to do."  I really got a smile out of that.