[WriteLog] SARTG Scores and Cabrillo File

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SARTG Scores and Cabrillo File
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:45:45 -0500
The scoring is correct.  For JA, VK, VE & USA, call areas are considered
"countries", so working a station outside your call area will result in 10
points.
Working a station within your own call area is worth 5 points.

I think Cabrillo is new to SARTG.  It's not required (yet) and perhaps Wayne
can make it available for SARTG in the future.  You can use WT4I Cabrillo
Converter to convert your WL log to Cabrillo.  I plan on doing so.

It was a pretty darn good contest despite other than stellar conditions.  And
WriteLog worked flawless for me.

73, Don AA5AU