[WriteLog] SARTG Scores and Cabrillo File

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SARTG Scores and Cabrillo File
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:37:04 -0700
It seems it depends what source the rules came from. I have the rules from
SM3CER Contest Service  http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/sartgtty.htm
which states: "The Cabrillo format is preferred."

This is the one that also states : "QSO with own country, 5 points". PERIOD.

But I believe Don AA5AU and will submit as scored by WL. PERIOD.

Don W6FFH