[WriteLog] Copy key programming between contests?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Copy key programming between contests?
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:34:36 -0700
On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:09:27 -0700, Dale Jackaman wrote:

>Anyone know how to copy function key programming over the next contest
>setup?  I keep having to do a line by line copy and paste but I hope there
>is an easier way.  I looked for an .ini or other configuration file with
>the codes stored in it but couldn't find.

When you have the memory setup screen open, click on "browse" and
find a previous .wl file, then click on that.  All the entries
are copied to your new contest and you can edit them as needed.

The neat part comes next year when you can click on the previous
year for the same contest and not have to edit anything.  :-)

73, Bill W7TI