[WriteLog] Clariification from W6OTC Contest Manager

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Clariification from W6OTC Contest Manager
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 19:55:02 -0500
George et al,

Don, VE1AOE, sent me an excellent E-mail a little while ago explaining
the Canadian provinces and territories.  It's written out to explain exactly
what they have in Canada - officially.  Stuff I didn't know!  And excellent
information it is.

I will let Don forward that information to the reflector when he is ready,
but by reading it, it makes perfect sense.

The problem is the way the rules are written for CQ/RJ RTTY contest.
The rules are not clear and contain errors when it comes to VE multipliers.

But the biggest problem I am having right now and is trying to determine
are there 13 or 14 multipliers for Canada?  I say 14 as the rules are written.
But the rules say 13.  Is that in error?  I say it must be.

73, Don AA5AU