[WriteLog] Wave sound muted

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Wave sound muted
From: thurman@primenet.com (Pat Thurman, K7KR)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:58:54 -0700
Hi Scot,
  Thanks for the info.  Glad to hear that it is supposed to work that
way, although for the life of me I can't figure out what benefit it is
to offset the balance if one only has a single radio...    Nobody ever
accused me of being quick :-)

As for the muting during transmit, that makes perfect sense.  I just
must have missed it in the docs.

BTW, hats off to you for a really super website!  Thanks for the time
and effort you put in to develop and maintain it!!

--
73, Pat  K7KR