[WriteLog] PK-900

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PK-900
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 17:43:57 -0500
I'd like to know this too so I can put the info up on the Web.  I think it
does but the problem is that you must communicate to the PK-900 at something
different than the PK-232?  I communicate to my PK-232 at 9600 baud.  I think
the PK-900 needs a faster baud rate but I'm not sure.  I used to know this.

You need to make sure you have the correct baud rate set in the writelog.ini
file
for the COM port you are using.  This is done under the Configuration settings.
If someone is using the PK-900 please post what baud rate you are using and what
your COM port settings are in your writelog.ini file and I will post this
information
on the Web for future reference.

Thanks,
Don AA5AU