[WriteLog] Which SO2R box should I buy ?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Which SO2R box should I buy ?
From: n2rd@arrl.net (Rajiv Dewan, N2RD)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 18:58:37 -0400
Since you posted this to the Writelog reflector I assume that you want
to use Writelog for contesting.  If this is the case then the W5XD unit
is a clear winner as it produces better CW than any other solution.
WX0B works with more contesting software and, in my opinion, has a
better interface.  However, it does not work as well with Writelog as
w5XD's unit does.

Regards,
Rajiv Dewan, N2RD