Fw: [WriteLog] Callsign Edit Problems in 10.35E/F

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] Callsign Edit Problems in 10.35E/F
From: sjkearny@cableone.net (Steve Kearny)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 21:11:17 -0600
I am using 10.35E - no patch and had exactly the same problem during CQP.  I
tried everything as Eric did...finally figured I could edit the Cabrillo
file before submitting my log but Cabrillo is greyed out even though CQP
requests Cabrillo submissions.  I'm not really concerned about Cabrillo, but
sure would like to be able to edit the call window.  Any fix?

Steve Kw7n