[WriteLog] Callsign Edit Problems in 10.35E/F

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Callsign Edit Problems in 10.35E/F
From: hamcat@directvinternet.com (K4SB)
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 14:56:00 +0000
> From: "Eric Raub" <ki0mi@earthlink.net>
> Subject: [WriteLog] Callsign Edit Problems in 10.35E/F
> > I added the 10.35F patches prior to CQP, but I'm still showing only
> 10.35E.
> > During CQP I had problems editing the callsign in the log window.
> > Soon as I had made the callsign correction and hit enter, WriteLog had
> an illegal operation error with this message:
> >
> > WRITEL32 caused an invalid page fault in
> > module WRITEL32.EXE at 0137:00418854.

Well, it is not exactly high tech, but my solution for this is to make
a note of the qso number and correct call sign, get on with the
program with the error still in place, and later just edit the
Cabrillo file to correct.

Lots faster than having to go through a reboot, and possible loss of
data

73
Ed, K4SB