[WriteLog] Callsign editing problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Callsign editing problem
From: kq3f@comcast.net (Joe Stepansky)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:41:44 -0400
I have two QSOs from the PA QSO party for which I need to edit the
call.  No, I'm not correcting something I heard after the contest, I wrote
some notes to myself during the contest on things I needed to change (I was
a bit leery of changing things in the heat of battle).  Editing section
typos was no problem, but callsigns are another story.

WriteLog appears to let me change a letter in the callsign, but when I hit
Enter after doing so, I get the following:

"WriteL32.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.
You will need to restart the program.

An error log is being created."

The problem is that I don't know where the error log is being kept.  Looked
in the WriteLog directory but it's not there.  So how do I go about making
minor changes to two callsigns?  Thanks!

73, Joe KQ3F