[WriteLog] Com Ports 5-7

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Com Ports 5-7
From: Zev.Darack@banklink.com (Darack, Zev)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:49:17 -0400
This is an excerpt from the writelog help.  Add this to your ini file and
you will be able to use those ports for CW and rig control.

73, Zev N2WKS

WRITELOG.INI [Ports]
[Ports]
There are 4 "slots" available for WriteLog rig interfacing. By default,
CommSlot1 is COM1:, but you can change that by changing the number on the
right of the equal sign. These settings are not used for RTTY or for packet

CommSlot1=1
CommSlot2=2

In this example, the third and fourth slots are on COM7 and COM8. COM15 is
as high as is supported.
CommSlot3=7
CommSlot4=8