[WriteLog] writelog in W2K domain

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] writelog in W2K domain
From: bd5rv@jsdxc.org (Michael Chen)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:29:37 +0800
Hi, guys,
        I tried to setup networked writelog in a w2k domain, but seems
no luck. The status window always says lost connection. I have a
windows2k professional laptop and a windows2k server desktop. Both of
them logged on to the same domain, and NETBEUI protocol is iinstalled on
both machines. I also follow the instructions on the writelog's web site
for w2k. the writelog version is the newest 1036G. Any idea? Thanks in
advance.

Michael Chen BD5RV
There's a dream, if you look inside your mind,
and there's a love, if you feel into your heart,
you don't have to be afraid,
'cause a hero lies in you.
Member of Jiangsu DX Club (JSDXC)
World Wide Young Contesters (WWYC) #57