[WriteLog] TWO SOUNDBOARDS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TWO SOUNDBOARDS
From: rich@w3zj.com (Richard B. Drake)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:00:52 -0400
Ron,

This may be Operating System dependant, I'm not sure. But,
in Win XP go to the control panel, select "Sound and Audio
Devices", click the "Audio" tab and set the Default device
to the sound card you want to be the default. When you
installed the driver for your new sound card it probably
made that the default.

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ