[WriteLog] TWO SOUNDBOARDS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TWO SOUNDBOARDS
From: nd5s@arrl.net (Ron St.Laurent ND5S)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:51:02 -0400
I have a new HP computer that has a built in soundboard.  I added a
SoundBlaster Audigy board to gain advanced sound capability for DVDs,
however, when running the WriteLog performance check it tells me that I
cannot run two radios with this soundboard.  By looking at my Device Manager
it appears that both boards are there but the Audigy "grabs" any application
I run.  Is there a way to easily switch from one board to the other?  I
suspect that the built-in board will behave better with WriteLog.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Ron ND5S