[WriteLog] Receive Audio Switching

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Receive Audio Switching
From: k5zd@charter.net (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 13:29:18 -0000
Because WL only supplies a bit on the LPT port for controlling the transmit
radio selection.  Headphone switching has to be handled by the WX0B box.  So
your solution is somewhere in the WX0B manual.

One of the many great features of the W5XD external keyer is that it will
handle both the transmit and audio switching.  All from the keyboard and
quite elegantly.  Plus it does an excellent job of sending perfect CW.

Randy, K5ZD